Sunday, December 25, 2011

CA.






What I've been up to since I've been home sweet home:

Finally met my newest niece, Kendall

my young padawan is almost a month old. She will be the anakin to my obi-wan <333


Nextly, we saw Young the Giant :)


the things we went through to get backstage...

Then I went on a quest to Los Angeles with Stephanie Haro :)




Nextly, we had a birthday celebration for this babe.

That trike may or may not have been bartered for in Santee alley...



...no that wasn't my second serving of ice cream and I definitely wasn't eating it with a fork.
I then proceeded to lose to my ten year old cousin in monopoly. No photograph is necessary.

Then Christmas Eve happened.
For our family that means tamales and horchata, gingerbread house contests, opening gifts, and a whole lot of explaining as to why santa always comes a day early to our home.


YOUNG MONEY.
...couldn't do anything to get that hat off him.





Happy Holidays :)


xoxo,
h. henrich

No comments :

Post a Comment