Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Riddance, Utah.


This man is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in all of my existence.

These past few weeks I've spent with some really great folks















And now this has been my permanent facial expression during finals week


hood half way up because I'd like to think I can pull it off now that I'm out of high school
(work with me here)


I'm off to Spain in a little less than a week. 

To celebrate/relieve stress, I've been eating an unhealthy amount of Mexican food.

BUT I've been staying physically fit to play ball with boyfriends Fernando Torres and Jesús Navas







I think I've prepped enough, no?






You know your procrastination for finals has gone too far when you start flexing in front of your computer.

Good luck on exams!
¡Viva España!

xoxo,
h. henrich





location: Utah, USA.

No comments :

Post a Comment