Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, America.



Alas, I have returned from Spain. Hello free refills, water cups, and in n out.

 Even though there's no place like home, I keep finding myself reaching into my pocketful of memories for some grins and daydreams every now and then :)





Part of me is still overseas.
A couple seashells off the coast of Valencia sitting on my shelf remind me everyday.

Home is always the tops, though :)




congratulations to my cousin for reaching the rank of an Eagle Scout. Going camping with him this weekend :) by that I mean I will give him all of the opportunities in the world to use his scouting knowledge to build my tent and blow up my air mattress.



Happy days ahead!

xoxo,
h. henrich

Court of Honor
Newport Beach, California

No comments :

Post a Comment