Saturday, March 26, 2011

the Beatles or the Rolling Stones

Currently sitting in my fort hiding from my biology studies. need more metric to put things into perspective. I've been doing a lot of dreaming lately..  it may get me into trouble one of these days. I don't just want to dream anymore.




...personally, i'd be the Beatles.

anyway, today was Festival of Colors. So many people throwing scented powder at each other because..it's fun.




People were everywhere. Everyone was in such a fun mood. Kind of reminded me of Lord of the Flies, except instead of killing Simon, we just danced around and marked people with powder. Strangers were throwing powder at each other and not getting into brawls <333 (contrary to what is seen in picture below)


Definitely gonna get me by for the next few weeks of this semester :)


regards,
h. henrich





No comments :

Post a Comment