Sunday, November 20, 2011

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


Josh and I according to Megan Hinckley:

"This is the tale of two people from two different worlds and walks of life. Okay I'm not really getting deep here.  But take it from her roommate--it's all true! Holly is officially off the market! She is dating Josh, after a long friendship founded in Y-Group day 1 of college for Miss Henrich. And it's great because their Couple Name can be "Jolly."  I know, I know it's too good to be true. Anyways we're all real happy for the two of them and all that jazz. "

....welp, she pretty much covered it all.

But yes, for those that are still asking, the rumors (and facebook status) are true. Besides the fact that my family has started to place bets on the wedding date, I'm one happy girl :) I still get really giddy about our  date nights and listen to Backstreet Boys while trying on 7 outfits like it's our first.


I also take excessive photobooth pictures for reasons unknown.

In other news, seeing desperately missed people this week back in the homeland for Thanksgiving!


They can barely contain their excitement.

regards,
h. henrich

No comments :

Post a Comment