Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother Hen


...ok so this song has nothing to do with the post, but it reminded me of things.

Anyway, happy Mom Day! This is the first Mother's Day I'm spending away from my mom and it feels weird. Look, there she is!
....total babe, i know.
LIST OF REASONS WHY MY MOM RULES:
1. cooks me real Salvadorian food
2. attends zumba classes regularly
3. always exaggerates the time when trying to wake me up from a slumber
4. is best friends with all the nail ladies at the salon.
5. is a champ when it comes to business negotiations
6. speaks English with an accent that all my friends like so much
7. listens to the Eagles
8. came to all my soccer games and would always lather my face with sun block. the embarrassment.
9. calmed my fear of an alien abduction when i was ten
10. raised me to be who I am today

This was taken almost a year ago. That day she told me she was proud of me. It's my favorite picture.

She's the person I admire the most, and I love and appreciate her more than any blog post can do justice.

regards,
h. henrich

No comments :

Post a Comment