Monday, May 16, 2011

forward


This is on a playlist of mine that I've been meaning to delete.. I'll get around to it soon.

This weekend I hung out with my excellent friend, James. He doesn't know it, but he helped me smile more than I had all week. We went on a few adventures which may or may not have included:

visiting the secret spot and face stalking people from our hometown
hunting down some shades and a hat for his job this summer
watching the king's speech (eh, a bit overrated)
Pwning each other via mario kart #toad4lyfe
trying Five Guys for the first time...not too shabby
talking about old times :)

We've been great friends since sixth grade and totally had a thing for each other when i was 12 <33 now that we're all grown up, we're no longer tween loves as we once were but great friends indeed :) He's leaving on his mission in August for Fort Worth, Texas and I couldn't be more proud of him. Best of luck Elder Daniel!

So, like I mentioned earlier, this last week I've gone pretty much without a smile. Too many things happened and I realized I didn't know myself as well as I thought I did. Since then, I've made some pretty big decisions in order to find out. I've felt something foreign from a mixture of about a million different emotions and struggled to understand that what I want isn't always going to be what is practical...and that's the hardest part.

I'm ready to pull a Tom from 500 days and get my life back in order...and I just really want a cool montage of me doing really successful things over these next few weeks played to a sweet song.

I don't regret this last week at all though. I found out more about who I really am, and that's never a bad thing. I'm moving forward from this point and I'm confident of getting somewhere.

regards,
h. henrich

p.s. Smile. you never know how that one thing can make someone feel..or a lot of little things all put together.

No comments :

Post a Comment