Sunday, May 1, 2011

location, location.



So last weekend I went back to my homeland to visit before I came back to Provo for another six weeks. I'm currently having a spring fling with the cadavers in Anatomy and rekindling my love with my calculator in math <33

That's right baby, the TI-84 Plus. I liken it unto Ash's pokédex, dexter. In class I turned to Annalise and referred to theta as pokéball. she said " -__- , that's theta". haterz gon' hate. But I mean, look at this thing:

what I would do to get my hands on one of those bad boys..

Anyway, like I was saying, last weekend I was able to spend some quality time with my family and friends:




pumping iron runs in our family, as you can see.






also, so does swag.


THEN I WENT TO DISNEYLAND WITH EXCELLENT FRIENDS!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
HEHEHEH. this is my friend Lei Lei. It's always a nice thing to sit down and have a meal with this one whenever I'm in town...even if it does take more than a few tries to accommodate. <33

Nothing compares to home :)

The new roomsters are pretty sweet though. Among them I have one from Spain and another from Peru! Voy a practicar mi español con ellas >:)

Also..i kind of miss this. kind of.


..well actually, that's a lie. That kool aid was disgusting.


regards,
h. henrich.

No comments :

Post a Comment